Our business support options
A range of services to uplift you and your SME – available via ‘pay as you go’, monthly retainers or as one-off projects, tailored to your budget.
– Inbox management
– General customer service (via email)
– Priority list generation
– Travel plans/ logistics
– Meeting minutes / notes
– Data support
From data entry, analysis or management with GDPR support
– Creating documents (presentations, flyers, reports etc)
– Copywriting/proofreading emails & documents
– Operational processes development, working with you to create ways of running the business by working smarter, not harder
– Staff training – we can work with your staff to ensure they know about the new systems or even have a part in developing them
– ‘Staff journey’ system development, ensuring you have clear processes in place for hiring new people and getting the most out of working with them.
– CRM systems
Creating/maintaining a CRM system for all your customers/suppliers, including inputting all those business cards you’ve gathered. We can help generate leads and ways to follow up.
– ‘Customer journey’ system development ensuring you have a clear process for dealing with all forms of customers – new, regular and returning, meaning they get the most out of their experience with you and your staff are all singing from the same song sheet.
-Marketing and communications processes development, working with you to generate clear systems for your marketing campaigns and ways you communicate with your customers, ensuring they all have a cohesive experience and your team know how to make the most of their communications
– Social media adverts for lead generation/ other goals
– Newsletter campaigns to keep in touch with your customers
– Business award research & application writing
– Press release creation for award wins or to help get your news out there
Taking the ‘God help me’ out of Gantt charts:
Helping you stay on track with your project by creating smooth, replicable project management templates to ensure clear communication with all stakeholders and that all deadlines are met! Examples of projects include:
– Property development
– Product creation & launch
– Service contract delivery
Or events below…
– Networking event coordination – from lunches, to breakfasts to informal fizz nights, we can even research good ones for you to attend (see our CRM management for how we can even follow up with your leads after)
-Virtual events & webinars – we can set them up and manage attendees, BOOSTING your brand online
-Team building/ training day session organisation
– Event coordination – from conferences to awards evenings, to launches, to charity functions – we will handle everything from start to finish & make it memorable for your guests (& brilliant for your budget)
Events are priced based on project needs, so get in touch to find out how we can help