Virtual Assistant Services
What are they and who are BOOST?
Why work with a virtual assistant?
You may have tasks that need to be done but…
…not enough to justify hiring a new person to do them.
So there’s no need to pay for a new employee and all their costs, when the workload isn’t sufficient for a permanent role. Get the flexibility of paying ‘as and when’ there is a surplus. Or perhaps you can’t face the stress of hiring? It’s difficult to find the right people & the management of the wrong people leads to waste
…no one has the skills or time to do them effectively.
Therefore working with a virtual assistant can allow current employees to focus on their own goals. Also, a VA can support sole traders who don’t have the team. Or perhaps the boss that needs support with their own workload – sleeping at the office is not the aim of any owner, so they get that elusive work/life balance by using the support.
Who we are
Laura, the founder of BOOST, has created an organisation passionate about changing mindsets on handling workloads/ enjoying work & taking the “busy” out of business, empowering companies to focus on efficiencies, productivity and the power of positivity. So we offer a range of services to help uplift SME progress – from admin support, to system development to publicity/ social media management and event coordination. All of the services are designed to give companies the ability to work smarter not harder and outsource tasks, so that owners/managers have more time to BOOST their business.
What we’ve done
We have a wealth of experience, ranging from running the operations & sales of companies to being on voluntary business organisation boards – we know there are a variety of woes that come with running a business and are passionate about using our experience to put the fun back into the functioning of the company.
– Running business awards/ networking events/ charity functions (nationally and internationally)
– Generating and writing PR/press releases/ award applications, and winning, over 7 awards for one company.
– Dealing with the day to day operations of running a company, recruiting/ managing/training teams and a variety of travel/operation logistics.
– Creating, tracking and analysing a company budget, resulting in efficiencies that lead to the rapid expansion of an SME.
– Developing marketing campaigns, sales team strategies and training teams on effective lead generation/maintenance.
– Managing retail and hospitality customer service and creating an ethos within every setting/company around positivity and gold star customer service
- Find the joy in the little things
- Have the strength to sweep away dark clouds during difficult situations and bounce back
- Embrace change
- Find opportunity in challenges
- Tailor to suit needs and support the individual
- Show others kindness
- Support and uplift each other
- Put achievements at the front of the mind and see failures as learnings
- “look for what is there not what is missing”